To ensure the safety of each child and to avoid unnecessary risk to our students, organization, or community partners, all RMFY mentors and volunteers must undergo the following screening process:
• Completion of the RMFY Volunteer Profile Form;
• Annual Records Checks (criminal history & driving record);
• Reference Check;
• Personal Interview with RMFY staff;
• Mentor/Volunteer Clearance;
• RMFY Site Visit (for anyone interested in group mentoring);
• RMFY Activity and/or Site Assignment
Any questions regarding this process and mentoring/volunteering can be directed to Ryan Grammatico, RMFY Program Manager. Contact Ryan.
Plenty of opportunities.
• Weekly Group Mentor
• Special Events Volunteer
• Resource Guide Speaker
• Van Driver / Chaperone