Our volunteers are invaluable.
Volunteers are the most important resource community organizations like RMFY have! What we do would not be possible without the help from committed and caring people like you!
Register to Volunteer
To ensure the safety of each child and to avoid unnecessary risk to our students, organization, or community partners, all RMFY mentors and volunteers must undergo the following screening process:
• Completion of the RMFY Volunteer Profile Form;
• Annual Records Checks (criminal history & driving record);
• Reference Check;
• Personal Interview with RMFY staff;
• Mentor/Volunteer Clearance;
• RMFY Site Visit (for anyone interested in group mentoring);
• RMFY Activity and/or Site Assignment
Any questions regarding this process and mentoring/volunteering can be directed to Ryan Grammatico, RMFY Program Manager. Contact Ryan.
Plenty of opportunities.
• Weekly Group Mentor
• Special Events Volunteer
• Resource Guide Speaker
• Van Driver / Chaperone