Our volunteers are invaluable.
Volunteers are the most important resource community organizations like RMFY have! What we do would not be possible without the help from committed and caring people like you!
To ensure the safety of each child and to avoid unnecessary risk to our students, organization, or community partners, all RMFY mentors and volunteers must undergo the following screening process:
• Completion of the RMFY Volunteer Profile Form;
• Annual Records Checks (criminal history & driving record);
• Reference Check;
• Personal Interview with RMFY staff;
• Mentor/Volunteer Clearance;
• RMFY Site Visit (for anyone interested in group mentoring);
• RMFY Activity and/or Site Assignment
Any questions regarding this process and mentoring/volunteering can be directed to RMFY Program Director, Allison Willis. Contact Allison.
Plenty of opportunities.
Virtual Weekly Group Mentor
College and Career Path Speaker
Van Driver / Chaperone
Special Events Volunteer